Pams logo

Friday, July 17, 2015

Thanks God it's Friday! I would love to hear from some of the readers around the world that have been reading our "Shop Talk" discussions. I was thinking of having a brief talk about advance and arrears payments and how they impact yield. Not a lot of meat there but something worth looking at using PAMS-DCF generated examples. Does anyone have some area they would like us to explore with some examples and models? Let's hear from you. No question is too trivial if it is distracting you, and I realize that most do not have (yet) access to a discounted cash flow software system to help you answer questions. We do, so give us the opportunity to put it to good use. Off to see my "Buds" and down a wine or two at our local pub and Jazz club. It is Friday night! Music is my other great passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment